Insert a Link in Your Research Narrative
- Follow the guide for editing your profile until you reach the page of the MGH Research Institute Hub for editing the profile.
- Click on 'Research Narrative' Edit.
- Click on Insert drop-down > Insert link.
- Enter the Url (link) and the Text to display. EXAMPLE: a link to the search page of the Harvard Catalyst Profiles could have the URL: https://connects.catalyst.harvard.edu/Profiles/search/ and the Text to display: Search Harvard Catalyst Profiles.
- For saving or discarding your edits, click Save & Update Profile or Discard Changes & Return.
- Go to the top right of the profile edit page and click on View Profile.
- Review your edits.